Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Since we got hitched, we need to get Cinched!

Well, all the food and wine has caught up with us. Drat. My peri-menopause !#%@ weight gain and John turning FORTY hasn’t helped either. Double drat. It is time for serious action and we are getting Cinched. Cinch is the new inch loss program by Shaklee and we are hearing and reading remarkable stories. Whether you buy the whole starter kit or just the diet products, folks from all over are losing inches and pounds. Just another weight loss program I thought to myself, but I need to get some weight off and all my usual tricks are not working. John and I will be going on this program shortly and let you know the results.

The key to the Cinch program is the leucine – an amino acid that helps burn fat and not muscle. (The program was written up in FIRST magazine for women.) The program includes a protein shake, snack bars, hair –raising tea, 3-in-1 boost supplements and a website to support you on the program. I say hair-raising about the tea because I had a glass of it not too long ago. Tastes like normal tea yet it is a combination of a bunch of different teas that give you a zoom! There isn’t more caffeine in it than a normal glass of tea but man-oh-man did it give me a boost. Please know all this stuff is natural and good for you!

It’s a sad day when our normal gym exercise routines don’t work like they used to but I must say I am excited to try this Cinch Program. We’ll have a report for you on our results next month. (you might want to subscribe to our e-newsletter that links to this blog)